To remain eligible for the AFLSP Scholarship or AFLSP Exchange Scholarship, scholars must:
- Remain enrolled at the Anchor or Participating University as a full-time student for the duration of their studies under the AFLSP.
- Disclose to BXAI and the relevant university if they are a recipient of any other scholarship or form of funding offered by a third party. In such an event, BXAI reserves the right to review the scholarship offer on a case-by-case basis.
Scholars must also satisfy all of the following requirements upon acceptance of the AFLSP Scholarship:
- Participate in the BXAI Summer Program, a three-week summer camp held in August. Costs related to travel, accommodation, and other necessary expenses are covered by BXAI.
- Participate in all mandatory programs at the relevant university as stipulated by the AFLSP Scholarship or AFLSP Exchange Scholarship.
- Complete a report provided by BXAI.
Failure to fulfill any of the above conditions and requirements will result in immediate termination of the AFLSP Scholarship or AFLSP Exchange Scholarship. The scholar will also be required to repay BXAI for any scholarship funds that he/she has already received.